中国作文网(www.T262.com)网友原创文章 > 英语作文
本试卷分第I卷（选择题）和第II卷（非选择题）两部分。第I卷第 1页至第7页，第II卷第 8页至第10页。满分100分。考试时间90分钟。
一、听力理解 （本题共20分， 每小题1分）
1. A. Even though e started early, the train arrived late.
B. We started early but still missed the train.
C. We started early and e caught the train.
2. A. Mary cut my sister’s flo ers.
B. I cut flo ers for Mary ith my sister’s knife.
C. I used Mary’s knife to cut flo ers for my sister.
3. A. Bob’s uncle as not at the party last night.
B. We met Bob last night.
C. Mary met us at Uncle Bob’s party.
4. A. Before you see the doctor you can eat something.
B. When you see the doctor you can eat nothing.
C. After you see the doctor you can eat something.
5. A. There are fifteen minutes left for your home ork.
B. It took you fifteen minutes to finish your home ork.
C. You have finished your home ork.
6. A. Dad fell behind.
B. Dad alked faster.
C. I alked faster than Dad.
7. A. She learned to speak slo ly.
B. He learned to speak slo ly.
C. He taught her slo ly.
8. A. The oman as thin.
B. The oman as fat.
C. The oman as not fat or thin.
9. A. Yes, e really do.
B. No, Tom is ill today.
C. Yes, e have a bus to use.
10. A. Yes, I may do.
B. No, you don’t.
C. Yes, hat is it ?
11. A. It as fine last Sunday.
B. It as sunny.
C. I t to visit one of your uncles.
12. A. I can’t help you.
B. I’d like a coloured pencil.
C. Thank you very much.
13. A. Once a month.
B. Three times.
C. T o eeks.
14. A. 500 yuan.
B. It takes about hours to do it.
C. More than one day.
15. A. Yes, I’ll have a good time.
B. No, e don’t.
C. Yes, I lost the present.
16. A. Vegetables. B. Plants. C. Books.
17. A. The man. B. The oman. C. Both.
18. A. He ants to read it.
B. He needs it to do his lessons.
C. To give it to the oman.
19. A. They are talking about their home.
B. They are talking about her brother.
C. They are talking about the zoo.
20. A. In the cinema.
B. At an office.
C. In a shop.
21. -- What’s the _____ like today ?
A. sky B. air C. land D. eather
22. I asked her for _____ ink, but she didn’t have _____.
A. any; some B. any; any C. some; any D. some; some
23. These knives are made _____ metal and ood.
A. from B. of C. by D. in
24. My clock doesn’t _____. Can you mend it for me ?
A. use B. move C. alk D. ork
25. This street is much _____ than that one.
A. straight B. straighter C. straightest D. more straighter
26. Your room looks dirty. Will you please _____ it clean ?
A. take B. make C. let D. tidy
27. -- Which of her parents is a doctor ?
-- ______ are.
A. Any B. Either C. Both D. Neither
28. The dictionary ______ me ￡20.
A. paid B. spent C. took D. cost
29. Which do you like ______, tea, orange or ater ?
A. good B. ell C. best D. better
30. -- ______ is the school ?
-- Only a fe kilometres.
A. Ho far B. Ho much C. Ho old D. Ho many
31. I ______ to bed until my granny came back home.
A. didn’t go B. t C. had gone D. have gone
32. If it ______ tomorro , I’ll go by car.
A. rain B. ill rain C. rains D. ould rain
33. We all helped him ith his English so he didn’t ______ ith his study.
A. fall off B. fall do n C. fall behind D. fall over
34. Her mother told her ______ in bed.
A. not read B. not to read C. don’t read D. to not read
35. You’d better ______ the cinema by bus.
A. don’t go B. to go C. to go to D. go to
36. The medicine ______ cool, clean and dry.
A. must keep B. must be kept C. must be carried D. must be in
37. Mr Green _____ in since five years ago.
A. lived B. has lived C. lives D. is going to live
38. When class began, e stopped _____ to the teacher carefully.
A. listening B. listen C. listens D. to listen
39. There’s _____ ith my bike, I hurt myself.
A. rong something B. something rong
C. anything rong D. rong anything
40. Can you see _____ ?
A. hat he’s reading B. hat is he reading
C. hat does he read D. he reads hat
三、阅读理解 （本题共30分， 每小题2分）
The summer vacation is over. It’s true that time al ays flies fast. During the vacation, the eather as hot and I could not do much ork, but I lived happily.
As the afternoon as hot, I did my ork in the morning. I used to get up at 6:30 and take a alk in the garden for half an hour. After breakfast, I began reading English and Chinese and did some exercises in maths. Those took me three hours or more. I orked quite hard and made good progress(取得进步).
I spent the afternoon outside. I t to s im and it as funny. I ould not go home until it as about five or six o’clock. Sometimes a friend of mine ould come to see me and e ould spend some hours listening to music.
In this ay I spent my vacation happily. And I not only studied ell but also became a good s immer. No I am in good health and high spirits(精神).
41. What does the text mainly tell us ?
A. Ho the riter spent his summer holidays.
B. What the eather as like in that summer.
C. When the riter got up in the morning.
D. Where the riter took a alk.
42. Ho long did it take the riter to do his home ork ?
A. Half an hour. B. Three hours or more.
C. Only one hour. D. T o hours and a half.
43. The riter spent most of the afternoon ______.
A. listening to music B. visiting his friends
C. alking in the garden D. s imming
44. The riter had very good summer holidays because he ______.
A. orked very hard and made good progress
B. learned to s im and did his ork ell
C. got up early and t home late
D. liked s imming better than studying
45. Which of the follo ing is NOT true ?
A. The riter made progress in his lessons.
B. The riter took a alk for half an hour before breakfast.
C. The riter began studying as soon as he got up.
D. The riter spent more time s imming than listening to music.
Some people remember the things by riting notes to themselves. Then they leave the notes in obvious(明显的) places, such as on the table or on the floor in the middle of the living room. I don’t think I like to rite notes to myself. Most of the time I lose them or forget to look at them until it’s too late. I prefer to use an alarm clock（闹钟) to tell me hat I should do. I have ten alarm clocks in my house. They could tell me about things. For example, if I have to make a telephone call at a certain time, I’ll set an alarm clock to go off a fe minutes early and put the clock by the telephone. Or if I ant to atch a certain television programme, I’ll set an alarm clock at the right time and put the clock on top of the TV set. I can remember almost anything if I use my clocks. Ho ever, sometimes an alarm clock goes off and I don’t kno hat it means. I al ays remember setting it, but not hy I set it. If the clock is by the telephone, I kno I may have set it to tell me to call someone, but I can’t be sure. I might have set it to tell myself that somebody as to call me at a certain time.
46. Some people like to rite notes to themselves so that they can _______.
A. leave them in obvious places
B. remember hat to do at a certain time
C. atch a certain programme
D. make a phone call at a certain time
47. I don’t like to rite notes to myself because ________.
A. they are easy to lose or forget to look at
B. I don’t kno here to put them
C. my hand riting is poor
D. it gives me too much trouble
48. I often use _______ to help me remember things.
A. a notebook B. a computer
C. telephone calls D. alarm clocks
49. Sometimes an alarm clock can’t help me because _______.
A. I put the clock in a rong place
B. the clock goes rong
C. hen the clock goes off, I forget hy I set it
D. I’m not sure hom I should call
50. In this passage, ‘go off ’ means _______.
A. start off B. get off
C. go a ay D. make a sudden noise
( C )
We have rather a small house, ith only t o bedrooms. You can think our alarm(恐慌), then, hen
Aunt Clara rote to say that she as coming to stay ith her family for the eekend. Her family, I should say, has four boys, all under the age of t elve.
I sent off a telegram(电报) at once, and explained(解释) in it that our house as too small. Aunt Clara called us up the next morning. ‘ I forgot to explain,’ she said in her s eetest voice, ‘the boys ill be bringing a couple of tents (帐篷).’
Even so my ife couldn’t make free from fear (害怕). It as true that e had a large garden, but there as still the problem of feeding (喂养) four gro ing boys.
‘And hat if it rains ?’ she asked.
But Saturday morning turned out to be bright and clear hen I t to the station to meet Aunt Clara. I tried to squeeze (往车里塞) three of the boys, together ith the luggage (行李), into the back of the car. The youngest sat in front, ith Aunt Clara and me.
‘I didn’t see the tents among your luggage,’ I turned over and said to David, the eldest boy.
‘ The tents !’ said Aunt Clara. ‘Oh！We left them in the luggage van(行李车厢).’
51. From the story, e kno that the main problem as ______.
A. food B. time C. space D. noise
52. Aunt Clara ______ after she received the telegram.
A. rote another letter B. phoned
C. sent a telegram D. came round to see them
53. The boys ere going to sleep ______.
A. outside B. ith friends C. do nstairs D. on the floor
54. The man’s ife ______.
A. as looking for ard to the visit B. started cooking
C. moved into the garden D. as still orried
55. Aunt Clara arrived by ______.
A. car B. plane C. train D. boat
四、听 写 （本题共10分， 每小题1分） 听录音，根据录音内容填入所缺少的单词，使句子意思完整与正确
56. -- Are you ___________________ living here ?
-- Yes, e are. Very much.
57. This afternoon the ___________________ football match of the year ill be on TV.
58. It as very ___________________, and he could see the park from his indo .
59. I really can’t _________________ ith you. I prefer science.
60. English is idely used as a foreign language in many other __________________ in the orld.
61. We did as he told us and e on the first place in the _____________________ at last.
62. _____________________ I’m very careful. I have never lost a book before.
63. Mr Green doesn’t climb do n the chimney. He aits until the children are _________________.
64. With the medicine box under her arm, Miss Zhao _________________ off to look after the man.
65. They sa many old things on sho in glass-topped tables. Some of the things ere
_________________ of years old.
B: Yes. I’m going to buy a ne dress. I ant something smart (漂亮的). I ant to ear it in the
A: I see. ________________________________________________________ (67)
B: Size eight or nine.
A: ____________________________________________________(68) It’s very smart.
B: Sorry, I don’t really like the colour very much. Have you got any other colour ?
A: Oh, yes. We’ve got blue, hite and bro n ones.
B: Can I have a look at the hite one ? That looks great.
A: Yes, please. Here you are.
B: Thank you. It looks nice. ______________________________________________ (69)
A: Certainly. This ay, please.
( In the changing room a fe minutes later)
A: Does it fit (适合) you ?
B: Yes, it does. I like it very much. ____________________________(70) Here’s the money.
A: Thank you, good-bye.
In the picture on the right, you
ill see an American family.
They are at home in their living
room. Ans er each of the
follo ing questions ith one
71. What is Mrs Martin reading?
72. What does Mr Martin ear hen he reads?
73. It isn’t a bright and sunny day. Why?
74. What is Kathy doing hile Mr and Mrs Martin are reading?
75. 75. The family are interested in something special (特别的) except reading. What is it or hat do they like?
七、 综合填空（本题共10分，每小题1分） 阅读下面的短文，根据每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的 词，使短文意思完整
At different times in a man’s life his food has different effects (影响) on his body. Among children f (76) is quickly changed to the po er(力量) to run and play games. Most of a young man’s food is spent on gro ing t (77); e gro up ards only d (78) the first t ty years of our l (79), not later. Working men get their strong bodies from their food; and if they ork h (80), they do not get fat. Office orkers eat ell and s (81) do n a lot, and may begin to gro fat hen still quite young. Many older p (82) try to ork much and alk often. Perhaps the most difficult time is hen a man r (83) sixty years of age. His body and mind b (84) restful, ithout much ork or interest. That is hen food changes quickly to f (85).
1-5 BCBCA 6-10 BABBC 11-15 CBACA
16-20 CABBC 21-25 DCBDB 26-30 BCDCA
31-35 ACCBD 36-40 BBDBA 41-45 ABDBC
46-50 BADCD 51-55 CBADC
56. enjoying 57. biggest 58. quiet 59. agree
60. countries 61. league 62. Usually 63. asleep
64. hurried 65. hundreds
66. Can I help you?
67. What size do you ant( ear), please? (or What size are you?)
68. Ho about this (green) one?
69. Can I try it on?
70. I’ll take it.
71. She is reading Evening Ne s.
72. He ears glasses.
73. Because it is raining (no /outside).
74. She is doing her home ork.
75. They like animals and plants.
76. food 77. tall 78. during 79. lives
80. hard 81. sit 82. people 83. reaches
84. become 85. fat
一、 一、 各试题所占分数比例
* 动词类： 选词正确，但其变化形式有误
* 名词类： 选词正确，但其复数形式有误
* 标点类： 两处错误以上的（含二处）